Innovative Discovery is seeking an experienced Review Project Manager in its DC metro area offices to provide management and execution of managed review projects for a broad spectrum of ID’s clients, including Fortune 50, AmLaw100, and Federal Agencies. The incumbent will have demonstrated the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to provide consultation to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Report to, and work with, the SVP and Directors of Operations on multiple projects, which includes implementing all review-related workflow, progress reporting, project documentation, and management of contract attorney teams.
- Proactively consult with clients regarding maximizing the efficiency of review-related projects, including industry best practices, and leveraging technology-assisted review and other analytic tools, as well as oversee the implementation and validation of said workflows.
- Oversee all review-related deliverables and associated validation methodologies, including but not limited to quality assurance.
- Document, track, and holistically assess data for knowledge sharing and continuous process improvement.
Required & Desired Qualifications
- Proven proficiency with eDiscovery software platforms like Relativity.
- Familiarity with analytics and machine learning in an eDiscovery context.
- Experience working for an eDiscovery service provider and/or law firm is preferred.
- Proactive approachability to identify and address issues independently.
- Expertise in defining, communicating, implementing, and monitoring quality standards on all project deliverables.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, G Suite, experience preferred).
- Demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization as well as client organizations.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands. Work requires continual attention to detail as well as establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of general office management, administrative and supervisory principles, procedures, and methods.
- BS/BA and JD
- Must be an actively licensed attorney in any US jurisdiction
- A minimum of:
- 3 years of document review experience
- 3 years of litigation support experience
- 3 years of electronic discovery experience
- 2 years of project management experience
- Start: ASAP
- Flexibility to work extended hours, as needed, to include weekends, holidays, and off-hours are required.
- Salary: Market (DOE)
Desired Technical Skills
Microsoft Office Suite
Career Level Experience
3+ years of experience
Remote Work Option?
(Temporarily remote due to COVID-19)