Do you have experience with large scale data processing and production in litigation support environments? Do you have other e-Discovery experience?
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will support the eDiscovery needs of attorneys and support staff while implementing the Department of Justice’s best practices related to eDiscovery and data workflow. You will provide hands-on file manipulation, loading, and conversion services.
More About the Role:
- Creates and modifies files for upload, typically into COTS products, and performs individual file conversion in support of electronic file processing.
- Develops, evaluates and modifies methodologies and procedures for manipulating files for use with COTS products and litigation support applications.
- Performs quality assurance of all EFP services.
- Ensures that incoming productions are made pursuant to the applicable ESI specifications and when deficiencies are found, provides management with detailed notice of deficiencies.
- Recommends process improvement to ensure high quality, timely and cost-effective methods are utilized.
- Interacts effectively, courteously, and directly with end users, attorney’s, records staff and paralegals to resolve technical issues, create workflows, consult on best practices and responds to queries and service requests that originate by telephone, web-based portals, email, or other methods.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience performing eDiscovery roles including but not limited to electronic files processing (EFP), image and data file conversion, data culling using review tools, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval, and forensic analysis.
- Knowledge of litigation discovery process, and the EDRM workflow.
- Experience with Ipro or Law/CloudNine processing.
- Working knowledge of personal computers, including Windows 7, document review software, and encryption methods.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Undergraduate degree preferred-preferably in computer science or related field.
- Knowledge of Government’s IT environment, including office automation networks, PC and server-based applications preferred.
- Experience with Concordance, Summation, ICONECT, Relativity Processing, MS Office Suite, and West LiveNote valued.
- Knowledge of Clearwell a plus.