The Relativity Infrastructure Administrator will be supporting the New York City Office of Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Provide technical leadership in the design, implementation, and management of multiple applications including Relativity, Ecapture and Nuix.
- Collaborate with IT, business stakeholders and end users to holistically design and own support for the Line of Business applications.
- Proactively look for ways to improve uptime, alerting, and efficiencies of systems.
- Provide high-level escalation support to colleagues across the organization for applications and complex process implementation.
- Write and distribute communication relating to system outages, patch\upgrade notices and new feature documentation.
- Coordinate across multiple departments on software patching and upgrades to ensure client success.
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements or work-around(s) to meet business requirements.
- Author all standard documentation as well as specifications for both functional and technical requirements.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports.
- Recommending actions.
- Work closely with project management and other team members on completing complex projects
- In a fast pace, deadline driven environment
- Additional duties assigned by manager including general IT functions
Required & Desired Qualifications
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Prior experience in architecting and implementing eDiscovery software (Relativity, Nuix, LAW, Prediscovery, Venio One, iPro eCapture, etc.)
- Familiarity with creation, development, and testing of SQL scripting
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully in both verbally and in written format
- Ability to work extended hours when necessary to ensure client deadlines are met
- Superior organizational skills with an acute attention to detail
- Work effectively under pressure in time sensitive situations
- Work well in a team environment, as well as independently
- Able to prioritize multiple projects with similar deadlines
- Able to troubleshoot/problem solve and communicate results to a team
- Able to innovate and develop current and new workflows and solutions
- B.S. or B.A. degree, preferably information technology, computer science, or other related fields
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Relativity Infrastructure Knowledge
- Familiarity with scripting, programming, coding, and/or database languages (VB, HTML, Access)
- Knowledgeable within all stages of the EDRM
- Experience operating and troubleshooting general IT solutions across various operating systems
Must be Obtainable - MBI/Public Trust
Req # 241144