We are seeking an expert in WebGL, 3D development and cross-platform iOS/Android solutions - specifically using Three.js. You’ll develop state-of-the art 3D Graphics based software for a wide range of applications and work to make mental healthcare more affordable and accessible.
What you’ll do
- Build software products based on original IP and prototypes
- Help a fast-growing start-up with DoD backing build amazing products
- Create game-like user interfaces for a wide variety of applications
- Develop efficient, flexible, object-oriented code that is robust and maintainable
- Participate in agile/lean product development
- All other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for
- 3-5 years of relevant programming experience
- Cross-platform / Embedded / mobile device development experience
- VR experience
- WebGL experience
- RESTful API integration
- Strong mathematics knowledge and ability to apply to 3D graphics software development
- Demonstrated knowledge of writing automated unit tests in a Windows environment
It would be even better if you…
- Enjoy user interface and design planning
- Have built mobile applications based on React Native
- Have experience with one or more major game engines (Unity, Unreal, Godot, etc)
- Are based or will be based in the Greater DC Metro area.
- Like to have fun and laugh at yourself
- Have worked in a start-up or small business before, or always wanted to.